Home 〉 Recycling and environmental studies
Recycling and environmental studies
The applicability of mineral processing unit operations in environmental and recycling-related studies has been proven by several of our projects.
These projects studied the remediation of contaminated soil and separation of metals from industrial slag, among other measures. Plenty of active research is being conducted, and new methods and applications are continuously being developed.
The key application areas are:
- Slag from the metal industry
- Slag from municipal waste processing
- Recycling of wastepaper: de-inking and separation of raw materials
- Plastic and electronics waste
- Remediation of contaminated soil: shooting range soil, old sawmill soil and soil contaminated by oil