Quartz-bearing rock, such as most common granites and gneisses, is the best material found in Finnish bedrock for geoenergy due to its excellent heat conductivity. Groundwater and soil can also be good sources or reservoirs for geoenergy.
When a geoenergy source is surveyed to discover its usefulness for a construction project, reliable background information on the plot is needed for cost calculations and to determine the scale of equipment needed.
- Defining targets for the survey in cooperation with the customer
- Field measurements and surveying on site
- Interpretations of measurements to be used in modelling and other planning by the customer
- Planning and optimising the use of the geoenergy
- You will gain information on the potential of the geoenergy reservoir on your plot based on measurements and interpretations made by an expert.
- You will be provided with a plan and instructions on how to best harness that energy.