MinProXT 2021 welcomes submission of extended abstracts for consideration to be presented as posters in a dedicated poster session. The extended abstract submission opens on 7th May, 2021. The deadline for the submissions is 31st July, 2021. Because of the compact schedule of the webinar, we will not be able to accept all the submitted extended abstracts.
Guidelines for Abstract Submissions Are as Follows:
- Download the MS Word Template and adhere to the formatting prescribed in the template.
- The extended abstract should be no more than two pages in length and must contain 1–2 figures illustrating the research.
- Please do not add tables in the extended abstract file.
- Please submit the extended abstracts as a PDF file of size no more than 5 MB.
- Email the PDF file of the extended abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be: ‘Extended Abstract Submission – Title of the Abstract’
- We also request the authors to provide the following information in the email text:
o Name and primary affiliation of the corresponding author
o Name and primary affiliation of the presenting author (if not the same as the corresponding author)
o Theme of the abstract: Theme 1/Theme 2
o Webinar preference – willing to present in:
> Part 1 – Eastern Hemisphere Webinar: Yes/No
> Part 2 – Western Hemisphere Webinar: Yes/No
- Submission of the abstract does not guarantee acceptance. All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed and authors of the accepted abstracts will be notified by 20th August 2021. The list of the accepted abstracts will be displayed on this website.
- Due to the large volume of abstracts we will not be able to notify all the authors if their abstracts are not accepted. Hence please visit our website on/after 20th August 2021 to check the list of accepted abstracts.
For More Information
Contact us at: email@example.com