The surveys have many functions: they produce initial data for land use planning, construction projects and 3D modelling, they can be used to identify landfill areas and estimate their quality and they provide a good overview on the soil structure of an area.
Understanding the structure of soil and bedrock assists in making sustainable choices in construction projects.
- Includes an engineering geological survey conducted as fieldwork and the creation of a map on an agreed scale
- Description of soil types as polygons with a depth of 1 metre
- Information on the properties of bedrock in the area and its fragmentation
- Creation of a map together with, for example, an elevation model
- Report on the surveyed area
- You gain an in-depth understanding of your target area and factors related to soil and bedrock affecting construction in the area.
- You avoid unpleasant surprises.